Modern machine tools are used to shape parts from wood, ceramic, metal, and other materials into a desired shape or form. For optimal accuracy and reliability, machining equipment requires high quality precision bearings, such as ball screw support bearings. Known for their durability and long lifespan, ball screw support bearings offer superior axial strength and the ability to tolerate high thrust loads without sacrificing accuracy, making them well-suited for high performance actuators.
1. Angular Contact Bearings
- Duplex Set. Contains two matched bearings.
- Triplex Set. Contains three matched bearings.
- Quadruplex Set. Contains four matched bearings.
2. High Rigidity Series
3. High Load Capacity
- Lubricating oils. Oil is injected into the bearing before each operation.
- A more long-term lubricant, grease is typically applied every six months.