A detailed understanding of bearings is crucial for selecting and sourcing the correct bearing. It's difficult for a customer with little or no knowledge of bearings to make the right decision. That's why it's best to partner with a company or service with experience in sourcing, pricing, and delivering bearings.
Emerson Bearing addresses and solves your bearing issues and challenges, and provides the best solution possible. If you have a pricing or delivery problem, or technical issues, we are here to help. We supply a wide variety of bearing types from our networks across Europe, Asia, and North America. With this network, we ensure that you don’t overpay for the bearings you need.
Why Should You Choose Emerson Bearing for Your Bearing Needs?
There are several benefits of working with Emerson Bearing. Working with an experienced bearing provider with a large inventory expands your options. Some of the bearing options that we can source for you include:
- Ball bearings
- Roller bearings
- Angular bearings
- Ceramic bearings
- Linear motion bearings
- Mounting bearings
- Spindle bearings
- Rod ends and spherical bushings
- Super precision bearings
We source and distribute bearings quickly and effectively and ensure that they meet the standards you expect from them. Our ability to select the correct bearing is not limited to a specific industry. We source bearings for a diverse range of industries, including:
- Aggregates or mining
- Machine tools
- Material handling
- Packaging or food processing
- Plastic processing and forming
- Power generation
- Plastic processing and forming
Bearing Shortages and Price Increases
There has been a growing challenge of bearing shortages and price increases, facing our customers with an unforeseeable future regarding availability and pricing. As a result, our clients have shown an interest in securing larger consignments to meet future needs.
Fortunately, with our worldwide sourcing programs, we're capable of meeting your current and future needs. Our team of experts will work with you to find the correct bearing that meets your specific applications and is within your price range.
Trust Our Expert Team with Your Bearing Problems
Our team of experts is committed to providing the proper support to our customers for all their bearing needs. We understand the effects of having a non-functioning bearing, especially with the possibility of shutting down all related processes. That's why we're committed to the following:
- Conducting extensive research to find bearings that would improve our customers' use and their machinery
- Delivering bearings as promised and as quickly as possible
- Reverse engineering or improving bearings to meet our customers' needs
- Evaluating our customers' bearing usage and discovering bearings that will maintain efficiency according to their changing needs and work demands
Tips to Protect and Maintain Your Bearings
Despite the quality bearings we supply, their longevity and efficiency depend on how well you maintain them. You can adopt various measures to ensure that your bearings provide the highest services and last as long as possible. Some of these measures include:
- Bearing lubrication to minimize friction and prevent wear, tear, and corrosion (the most common cause of bearing failure is improper lubrication)
- Inspecting the bearing for any physical damage or indication of wear
- Using a shaft grounding device to avoid damage to the bearings and protect them from circulating currents
- Download our spec sheet which covers the performance of different bearing types with regard to load, accuracy, speed, noise and friction
Get the Best Bearings with Emerson Bearing
Bearings are crucial components in many different industries. You need the best bearings for your machinery to maintain efficiency in your industrial process. Emerson Bearing has been meeting customers' bearing needs for over 50 years. We understand that every project requires a specific type of bearing, which is why we are dedicated to working with you to get the correct bearing for your application. We also offer after-services, including tips on how to maintain your bearings. You can check out our products from our catalog or request a quote. Or, to learn more about how we can help you, contact us today.